Hi Petr, I have two ksyn installed, and both worked fine for some months.
I did not open my K3 in the last weeks, and two days ago my K3 was ok, so this happened without touching anything. An italian OM had another problem with a deprogrammed SYN. I wonder if Elecraft is aware of this and who's gonna pay the cost to reprogram it?

thanks for the reply
73 de Enrico IU3AZC