Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:44 PM
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Strange bandswitch behavior - incorrect
commandinterpretation

Tonight I turned on my 8-month old K3, and went to switch from
80m to 40m.
Pressing the right side of the BAND rocker switch, the radio
began
incorrectly interpreting different commands, and the behavior was
repeatable even after power cycle.  First couple of presses
changed modes.
Next press engaged the NR icon.  Third press resulted in the
message "NO
ATU" in the VFO-B window.

BAND-Down seems to be OK.

The only thing "different" is I just added a P3 to my setup, and
while
doing so, I upgraded to the latest released firmware using the K3
utility
program.

After some more pressing of the band up function, it seems to
have come
back to normal.  Come to think of it, this is not the first time
I've run
into a confused command after a button press, but I've ignored
them until
now.

Anyone else seen similar behavior?

Chris

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.

Please help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
Message delivered to k6ll.d...@gmail.com