Dear OMs and Yls
     Can someone tell me for what serial number the change to Gold plated
pins was made for the K3.    I note that David found it necessary to do this
for SN 4474.   I have two K3s one 2574 and the later 5487.    I thought they
were both using gold plated pins.    I could take the older one apart to
check but it would be nice to know the cutoff SN for gold plated connectors.

      I did check the Elecraft site and am unable to find the answer let
alone the upgrade kit though I can find plenty of other updates.

      Thank you to whoever answers this query.

                  73 Doug EI2CN