Dan is right...it now comes down to personal "touch".   K can be squeezed
(both paddles held and let go at the 2nd dash) or dit-inserted (while
holding dash, tap dit then let go).

Dan's chart shows "dit inserted" paddle movement.

I "squeeze" my K's and this is where the difference between the two modes
bites the A user...

Mode A K "squeezed" looks like this.
Dah lever:  DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Dit lever:       DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Keys         Daaaaaaah     di       Daaaaah

A mode A user squeezing a K in Mode B looks like this:
Dah lever: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Dit lever:      DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT   <<<<must let go of dit paddle
sooner to avoid last dit.
Keys        Daaaaaaah     di     Daaaaah   dit

The 2nd example is really how a B moder would send a C but if he sat at A
mode keyer he'd only get a K!

It's going from one mode to the other that causes mistakes...neither mode is
bad.  B allows for less finger motion I believe and perhaps if it was
available when I first learned iambic keying I would prefer it.   I actually
mix sqeeze with dot and dash insertion fingering nowadays because it seems
to generate the correct letters most of the time for me.

Whatever floats your boat.   When the Orion first came out it ONLY offered
Mode B.  There were enough complaints to cause them to add mode A in an
early firmware update.   We are a nation divided!   Code vs No Code,  Bugs
vs straight keys on SKN and now A'ers vs B'ers.  LOL.