I have suggested it before and feel that all electronic keys should
have an 'Iambic OFF' mode in addition to the A and B modes. I have
for many years used a single paddle homebrew keyer but now have a
twin paddle G4ZPY keyer. Although I have the K2 set to mode B I never
ever conciously use the iambic funtions. Squeezing and the effects
the iambic logic does are counterproductive to my style of keying and
I wish I could just simply turn them off. And having such an option
would get rid of much of the mis-sent CW one hears so much on the
bands these days.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com