Regrettably, the JAs are "catching up" to the EUs, but generally true.

As to the original question, I use neither, but do have the near equivalent of the P3. an SDR-IQ used as a panadapter. Although this could be used as a second RX, I have enough difficulty listening to one RX, I don't need to be further confused with a second.

A couple of more QSLs for 30-meter QSOs and I will have 8-band DXCC. I have DXCC Mixed, CW, Phone and RTTY and I'm 3 away from top of the Honor Roll with my modest station (http://qrz.com/db/N7WS) Nevertheless,I still don't know which of categories below I fit into other than it's not B.

Wes  N7WS