I’m selling my KX3 w/ Begali Adventure paddle. This is a great turnkey SOTA
system!

I am the original owner; I purchased it in March 2014. It is in mint condition
and has been used very infrequently. 100% non-smoking environment. It operates
normally - I have had no problems with this radio at all - except for drift of
the realtime clock - which Elecraft says is within the published specs. It has
always been transported in it's case (see photos on my QRZ page). S/N 598x (it
has the ball-bearing VFO).

Here is what is included:

KX3 160-6 M Transceiver
KX3-PCKT Accessory Cable Set
KXAT3 ATU
KXBC3 Int. NiMH Charger/Clk
KXFL3 Dual Passband Roofing Filter
KXUSB USB Interface Cable
Elecraft KX3 Heatsink Upgrade Kit
Heil Proset headset/Mic.
Begali Adventure key - new in Jan. 2015
Weatherproof case (from "Outdoor Cases") for KX3 and Begali paddle
Right-angle BNC adapter
Original manuals
Price: $1,450 + $35 Shipping. Will ship to the lower 48 U.S. only - payment
with Cashier's check or Money Order (no PayPal please).

Thanks and 73!

Arlen - AA7F