Hi,

Having installed the TX monitor and 2kW HF/6m sensor this evening, I am
curious as to how many have found it necessary to make significant
adjustment to the sensor calibration value in the P3 menu.  I have no
accurate means here this evening of measuring power, but the output from
the KPA500 at an indicated 500W key down on the amp shows as only around
350W on the P3.  I have the sensor between the KPA500 and KAT500, so the
sensor is seeing a good VSWR.

Just curious, as I know I need to make more accurate readings, but I'm
wondering what others have found.  I have adjusted the CAL up to 550 from
its 500 default value, which seems to make things about right.

I would never expect close agreement in power measurement as I know how
hard that is to do, I spent a long time early in my (first! )career making
and adjusting directional couplers for military applications, so I know the
constraints!

73 Stephen G4SJP