Steve,

One important thing to me and the way I use the KX3 is that with the SideKar,
you don't need a PC,  laptop,  tablet,  etc.   It's self contained.

So for portable operation,  it's lighter (5 oz) and smaller than bringing
something else along.  And it's sunlight readable.   It has a transflective
display,  like the KX3.

Ho Ho Ho...

73,

Shel KF0UR