> I just found my own problem...I'd installed U4 backwards..

> Sorry for the bandwidth..

You make a worthwhile point, though. As mind-numbing as it is, it's worth
taking the time to verify the polarity/orientation of all parts a couple
times while they're begin installed, and to check them again just before the
stage tests. Also check every single solder joint under a magnifying glass.
It really does save you a lot of head-scratching later.

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966
K2/100 #4941