HI all

Doesn’t time fly,

I started 5324 on Thursday and now im upto the second stage test,

One Question, I have had is a missing part (RP1) from the front panel which
means the switches don’t work correctly (Scotts sending me one)  . I have
another working K2 here so I will “borrow” that front plate to test

My new one, I will use the new control board so I don’t see that that should
be any problem do you???

Im Looking forward to doing the test’s in the morning and will report back
with my results, good or bad later.

All the best

Paul

M0BMN