From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
Richard Fjeld
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:02 AM
To: Fred Townsend; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: reverse 12 volt supply

It was a passing thought as;  how to use a diode without causing a voltage
drop was the original question.

AD5X has an OVP and Rev Polarity project on his website that would be
better.

I couldn't think of the call sign at the time, so I suggested a relay.

(I've worked with huge contactors that were on motor-generators to prevent
run-aways)

73,
Dick, n0ce

delivered to je...@carolinaheli.com