This begs one question of a multi-question e-mail that I sent to Eric recently. I'm sure that he's busy after the local convention and hasn't had a chance to answer. Maybe I can get the answer from the collective wisdom of the list members in the interim.

Originally I bought a K3/10 and later upgraded with the 100-watt option.
Recently I bought a K3S and am moving modules from the K3 to the new K3S.
If I do so, will the second fan in the K3S become operational?

Thanks for any advice and 73 de Jim - AD6CW