You have listed 3 digital voice modes that do not talk to each other. Furthermore, I recall that these are proprietary coding schemes. That is not "Ham Radio" in my mind. Ham Radio is "everyone can talk to everyone else", and those digital voice systems where you can only talk to those hams who have purchased the same brand of equipment as you have selected is more like commercial circuits where you want to shut out those who do not 'speak the same language that you do'.

I don't think proprietary protocols belong on the ham bands - just my not so humble opinion. Yes, I am also opposed to proprietary data modes.

73,
Don W3FPR