From: "Bill Wiehe via Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: ‎18/‎09/‎2015 9:53 PM
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] KAT500 - Utility not working

I discover a problem with my KAT500 in that the Utility shows that no Software
is loaded. It still received signals from the computer as I can control it from
HRD but I cannot make changes via the Utility. The cable Interface Cable shows
only "flashing red" light. To this point I have confirmed the computer com
ports are functioning properly. The cables are all attached. I have changed the
cable input point to confirm it is not the computer port that is the problem. I
even tried to reload  my previously saved configuration to no avail. The
Utility screen continues to say that no software is loaded. And yes I reloaded
the Utility program on the computer. Any help or insight would be appreciated
as I have never had a problem to this point. Thank you in advance.Bill - W0BBI

Message delivered to vk1zzg...@gmail.com