The frequency offset for the 8-pole crystal filter is 0.00 Hz.

The Pitch is 650 Hz on the K3S. And the Mark for RTTY is the standard 2125 Hz.

I've got a new 400 Hz filter on its way so I'll see what the problem is. I just
hope it's not an RF board. I took ESD precautions very seriously while building
it so, fingers crossed.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad