Luc,

The steps in Appendix F (Troubleshooting) of the manual that are listed
under 'Receiver Signal Tracing' should identify the failing stage - once you
have identified that, we can help further should you not be able to locate
the failing component.

Initially, it would seem that your VCO is not properly  oscillating from you
initial comments - the VCO is one of the initial checks in the Receiver
Signal Tracing section.

73,
Don W3FPR