It says OT right at the beginning. That said, I believe this might be of interest to many Elecraft owners, particularly considering the QRP DNA of the founders and many of the faithful.

Personally, I'm in favor of more nuclear power and I live in Arizona, where it is alleged that solar is the answer (to what question I'm not sure.)

Don't get me started on government/utility subsidies that transfer the cost of light bulbs from one customer to another.