I have to say I felt thoroughly disgusted whilst reading the digest tonight.
Someone posted a completely reasonable question about installing a VHF radio in
a Tesla car.  Instead of garnering technical answers and discussions, all he
got were diatribes about the pros and cons of electric vehicles in general and
different vehicles in particular, plus a bunch of inane gratuitous political
comments.  Finally one kindly ham posted a link to useful discussions that
actually addressed the the poster’s question.

The rest of you should be ashamed.  That includes you, Wayne.

73

Ray
K2HYD

---