K3/100 S/N 8164 purchased April 2, 2014 from Elecraft as a Kit. Assembled by a Certified Electronics Technician with over 60 years of amateur and professional experience(me). Condition is immaculate. Removed from service when my K3s arrived and it is now extraneous to my needs. I also have available a Timewave Navigator with the custom K3 cable, which provides a single USB connection from radio to computer, including sure enough FSK for RTTY and a K1EL Winkeyer for CW (fully supported by HRD) Unlike some similar interfaces, the Navigator supports firmware update to the K3 without any cable changes. We can negotiate the inclusion of the Navigator if interested in acquiring both.

Internals:
KPA3 (naturally)
KANT3 (no atu)
KXV3A
KFL3A 2.8 8 pole filter
KTCX03-1 1ppm TCXO

All manuals and documentation included.

Latest firmware and calibration.
Asking $2200 for the K3/100 shipped (Continental US). I have allowed $100.00 for shipping. IF less or picked up, remaining shipping will be refunded. If more, my bad and the difference is mine. This offering is for PAYPAL ONLY. No cashier's checks, or postal money orders. If the buyer is local and planning on attending the Helena (AL) Hamfest this Saturday, I will have the K3 there with me. Any question or for additional information email and cell number provided below.

Jim, W4ATK
jim.w4...@gmail.com
(205) 520-4530
K-Line