Hmm .. 4-legged variety or ??

Phil W7OX

On 10/12/15 4:07 AM, ae...@carolinaheli.com wrote:
I use K-9

Jerry Moore
CDXA, INDEXA, SKCC, Fists
AE4PB, K3S - S.N. 010324
http://www.qrz.com/db/AE4PB
An Amateur is - Considerate, Loyal, Progressive, Friendly, Balanced, and
Patriotic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mark
K9BOO via Elecraft
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 11:49 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Reflector Help

Hello!

Does anyone else use Android mail to open email digests from this Elecraft
reflector on qth.net?  Perhaps you have a suggestion on how I can read the
digest emails?

I get an email digest with attachments for each email.  The attachments have
a ".msg" extension which Android doesn't know how to handle.  In contract,
at my desk, the computer has outlook and can open these attachments and
display the emails with no problem.

I am hoping I won't have to log into my email provider just to use their
webmail interface.

Thanks!

Mark K9BOO