-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joseph Reed
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:53 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KAF2 or KDSP2

Hi All,

  The build of 5226 continues and I have a question best answered by the
serious cw dxers in the group.  Which is the better audio filter for cw?  AF
dsp on ssb has left me at best luke warm.  And I don't do that much ssb
dxing if I can help it.  So don't consider ssb in the answer.  Just CW.

  As serious CW ops, which works better the KDSP2 or the KAF2?   Both for
the quick contact and for sustained listening.

  Thanks in advance,

  Joe N9JR