From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of W4GRJ
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 5:20 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA500 troubles

All of a sudden my KPA500 is misbehaving. It sounds like it is arcing inside
and smells the classic something is burning smell. SWR LED's are dancing
upwards as it arcs.
KAT500 tuner has the SWR around 1.3:1

I will probably send it off to Elecraft but thought I would ask here for
suggestions to look at before I send it off.

Thanks, Jack
W4GRJ

delivered to r...@elecraft.com