Although I made my own applications, Bob Heil has a nice foot switch that works as a "stomp to talk" switch. Also Granger has an assortment of foot switches although the may a bit over kill for the application.

For my station, I made a pigtail using some small coax like RG-177 or 174, {can't recall which} with a momentary switch attached and it is then connected to the terminals inside the MIC connector. This pigtail just lays around on the desk and is easy to use. Since I use a boom mounted mike, this works and is convenient. Then I made my own foot switch using an old "stomp box" case obtained from a local music store. Since it had two holes, I have two switches on the "stomp box". One switch is momentary and one switch is latching thus "stomp to talk, stomp to listen".

73
Bob, K4TAX