Greetings all,

Just to let you know that I have completed "The Elecraft K3s and P3 -- Getting
the Most from Your High Performance Station".  This 324 page book includes over
160 diagrams for you visual learners and 43 exercises showing how to use K3s
features for those who learn by doing. A complete table of contents can be
found at www.ke7x.com.<http://www.ke7x.com>  Elecraft will begin shipping
printed, spiral-bound copies this week and a PDF version is available at
www.lulu.com<http://www.lulu.com> (search for Elecraft) and at
www.ke7x.com.<http://www.ke7x.com>

"Upgrading the Elecraft K3 with K3s Components - Bridging the Gap" is available
now.  This short, 50+ page booklet is targeted to K3 owners who now have "The
Elecraft K3 - Design, Configuration, and Operation, 2nd Ed" book and who are
wondering about or are planning to upgrade their K3 with K3s components.  It
also will help those thinking about buying a used K3.   It offer's KE7X's
recommendations and describes the operation of the new KIO3B I/O Interface and
the new KXV3B Receive Antenna and Transverter Interface.   Spiral-bound printed
copies and a PDF version are available at www.lulu.com<http://www.lulu.com> and
PDF also from www.ke7x.com<http://www.ke7x.com>.

I am working on "The Elecraft K3 and P3 -- Design, Configuration, and
Operation, 3rd Edition".  This will combine the material in the K3 2nd Edition
book with information on the KXV3B and KIO3B K3s components for those who
upgrade and who would like the material all in one place.  This will be
available shortly.

Please go to www.ke7x.com<http://www.ke7x.com> for answers to frequently asked
question about KE7X  K-Line and KX-Line books, table of contents, and ordering
information.

73 and cheers,

Fred KE7X

<http://www.ke7x.com>