From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Joel Black
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:53 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] [OT] Headphone Splitter - Not The Kind You May Be Thinking

I am looking for a stereo headphone splitter - with a caveat…

I need a 3.5 mm (F) to Y 3.5 mm (M) with each connector on the “Y” male. Each
male plug needs TRS.

I have ordered something from Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/> advertised as
just that and it turned out that it was a Y adapter for mic / headphone.
Problem is, mic is just TR. I need TRS on each male connector.

I realize I may have to resort to making something, but it would be easier to
just buy something like that.

Have any of you seen anything like what I’m describing? I’m coming up empty.

73,
Joel - W4JBB

delivered to fptowns...@earthlink.net