From: Dick Dievendorff [mailto:d...@elecraft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 9:36 PM
To: Cliff Frescura
Cc: Cady, Fred; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Re-Tuning

If the band lines are used only, the ATU picks a mid band freq if there is
no history since last ATU power up.  On first tx after that, it performs a
memory recall tune using the counted freq.

Power up means DC power applied.

A k3 can provide approx freq on RX thru the ACC cable, depending on a menu
setting

Dick, K6KR