Is there a button or combination of buttons/actions that can re-set the K3 to
the “Factory Configuration”? After years of tweaking there is strong
probability that one setting is competing against another.  Suggestions?

Ramón E. Tristani Sr., NQ9V
ramon.trist...@icloud.com <mailto:ramon.trist...@icloud.com>
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nq9v/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/nq9v/>
www.tristaniministries.org <http://www.tristaniministries.org/>