I'm planning a stay on Kauai starting February 13.  It'll be my K2/100's
first trip.

I saw a reference to Jackite's 31' telescoping pole on the reflector,
visited the company website, and ordered one to take with me.  The
company website is www.jackite.com .

If anyone has any experience/hints/suggestions with this product please
let me know.

Tentative plans are to experiment with verticals, inverted-L's, and
inverted-vee's.  I'll be on the second floor of a two-story small hotel,
very close to the Pacific and facing the U.S. mainland.

73,

John, N7ON K2/100 S/N 5023

P.S.  Of course, the first thing I'll do is check for any power lines
nearby.