WD4SDC wrote
> Equipment:
> KX3 S/N 7210, FW 02.25
>
> Problem:
> 6M band -> VSWR 1.8:1 (KX3 meter) on 50ohm load connected directly to ant
> connector (no cable).
>
> MSG to Elecraft support unanswered (which seems uncharacteristic, based on
> rep)

UPDATE:
Just to complete this for anyone searching this problem....
Elecraft support did respond.  I had sent the msg to supp...@elecraft.com
and not the correct address which is k3supp...@elecraft.com.  The test was
to disconnect the remove the ATU board and connect the RF board directly to
the antenna port - which worked OK - 1.2:1.  With ATU installed and
auto-tuned, I get 10 watts delivered to the load, so in my case the bypass
VSWR is little high, but not really a concern.  Since the ATU *is*
installed, just tune it and everything works fine.

Steve.