From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
Richard S. Leary
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:15 AM
To: 'Mike Morrow'; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Need a KFL1-4 Manual

Mike,
I'm sorry, my two cents worth. Maybe if you asked "Nicely" where you could
get one, someone would help you. I have a K1, but not a 4 channel board, so
I don't have a copy of the manual.

But I would like to thank everyone at Elecraft for their excellent service.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

73,
Rick, W7LKG