All's well that ends well. I called Elecraft today and they explained that the two parts requested were shipped over a week ago but I never received them (I did not recv an indicator that shipment was done). A second set of parts were apparently shipped on Feb 8 and I received them today (yay). Elecraft was responsive to my concerns and actions followed sincere words. I am satisfied. Thanks to all who responded. I can finally fire up my soldering iron and continue on the journey...it's great fun. Pretty impressive response on Elecraft' s part and on the reflector's part, too.