Guys,
For me the Transmit Monitor was exactly what I expected when I ordered it.
It replaced my bench scope which took-up too much space on my desk and relegated to a corner and integrated the power meter/VSWR into one display. Now my P3 is on a shelf in front of me and in my field of view when transmitting. The SVGA is below on the desk top. I do like having the confidence of seeing my modulation envelop. Takes me back to the days of broadcast AM In Tampa in the 60s.

I too would have liked to have a spectrum display as well, but knew when ordering it was not too be!

Hopefully someday Elecraft will create such a product; but I doubt it will be anywhere in the price range of the Transmit Monitor.

I'll give change for my $0.02.

73
George
AI4VZ