Please forgive non Elecraft submission, but I have exhausted other means of
help.  Fluke was no help whatsoever.  The meter is +15 yrs old and parts hard
to find.

Through a dumb operator error, I blew the 1 k, 2 watt fusible resistor, and
need another one.  I am using a 1 k, 2 watt plain resistor now, with no
overload protection.   I do not know the value of the fusible feature.  Does
anyone have an idea on this?  Maybe I could put a fuse in series with the plain
resistor, if I knew what value to use.  The Fluke manual does not specify fuse
value.

Anyone know of a source for this part?  I love this fine old meter, and would
love to fix it properly.
73 from George, n4ym