I am leaving the hobby and selling my one owner KX3 PX3 and KXPA100AT;
boredom and lousy propagation. All factory assembled and purchased in July
2015. In mint condition. Original cost was $3.094.00 plus $140.00 for KXPD3
paddle and $65.00 for two stands for KX3 and PX3. Invested $3,300 in July;
asking $2,600 shipped and insured to lower 48. Sale includes everything that
came with setup and some original packing. Always covered when not in use
and only used for CW with total of 22 QSOs.  Please reply off-line. Not
interested in splitting equipment. Price is fair and firm.
ronce...@outlook.com. 73.