Sorry for the bandwidth folks ...

Charles,  You sent me an emaiil with a question, but my response was blocked
by Earthlink's 'block everything' filter that serves as an excuse for a spam
filter.

I will not fill out ANY of those email responses from ANYONE, so should you
wish a response from me and are using such a filter, please do me the favor
of unblocking me at the time you send your questions.

In fact, I have been thinking of sending those automated responses to my
SpamBayes Junk Mail bucket just because they are so irritating.

73,
Don W3FPR