Just a quick note to thank Eric for running this list for yet another year, and to both Eric and Wayne for the fine manner in which they run Elecraft, both in terms of product design and customer service. As a member of the Elecraft eco-system on several levels I am thankful for the excellent products and great customers who realize what true performance is! I would like to return a small portion of the favor and extend free shipping to all list members at Pro Audio Engineering until December 31.

Happy Holidays all!

Cheers & 73,

Howie - WA4PSC