My radio club, Newport County Radio Club (W1SYE), has been using a Bioenno
Power 30 AH LiFePO4 battery for a few years on many of our Island on the
Air activations as well as Jamboree on the Air.  We were running a 100 Watt
HF radio from early morning to sunset at 100 watts output.  In all our
activations, we have not come even close to depleting that battery, less
than 20 AH were put back into the battery on charge. Those IOTA events
generate large pileups and hundreds of QSOs over a period of about 8 hours.

I've also run a K3 on Field Day, at our GOTA station, for 16 hours out of
the 24 hour period using a LiFePO4 battery.  During that time hundreds of
QSOs were made at 100 watts. At the time I was using a 60 AH battery, and
the current consumed was 34 AH.  It certainly helped that the K3 has low RX
current as well.  GOTA is not as demanding as a full blown CW run station,
but it is certainly more than casual operation.

Our full blown Field Day run station is run off a 9 AH LiFePO4 battery for
a full hour to obtain the Alternative Power Bonus -- In that time, hundreds
of QSOs are made, and the battery is more than up to the task.

Expect that a hard core contester using a K3 in full run mode will consume
about 8 Amps an hour (8AH).  A search and pounce station will consume about
2 Amps per hour, and casual operation will consume about 1 Amp. All at full
output.

73, Bob, WB4SON