I wrote previously:

>> It's a long shot, but you may want to check the installation of the
>> similar capacitors on the Display PCB (C4) and KFL1-2 (C27).

I would look closely on the Front Panel PCB (whicn I erroneously called the
Display PCB above) at C4 (0.047 uF) on the 6A line to U1 pin 1 and 11.  It of
course is on the output of regulator U4.  It would be interesting to see what
happens to the noise if a similar cap was installed in parallel with C4.

Mike / KK5F