Rich,

I have heard on this reflector recently that the amp was about to go to the
Field Testers, so unless some major problem crops up, I would expect it to
be announced as available in 4 to 6 weeks.

WARNING - I have no 'inside track' on this and I am not one of the Field
Testers for the amp (not enough $$$$ in my ham budget <G>), I am making
assumptions based on past experiences.

73,
Don W3FPR