It took a little doing, but I got the discount. First, I didn't see it on the website. I guess it was a big secret! Fred had omitted posting the discount code at first, but I found it in a subsequent post--thank goodness!!!! Then I tried entering it on my order, but it didn't seem to work! Finally I figured out that "NEWYEAR30" had to be in all caps!!!! Personally, I think making things like this case sensitive is totally unnecessary! Then, if you don't want to waste a few extra bucks (unless you are in a big hurry), you needed to change the automatic mailing method before hitting the "purchase" button! It saves another $5. If I get it in a week or so that is soon enough.

Fred's manuals are a big help, so I recommend them. I ordered the print version, but I may wish I had opted for the PDF version. Having them on your computer, or a thumb drive, can be pretty convenient.

Happy New Year all!

Dave W7AQK