Someone in the Nor Cal Contest Club is purported to be the custodian of a fairly large key, used at IDXC in Visalia [I think] for "butt sending" in the occasional QLF contest. FWIW, every QLF contest I've entered and/or seen in the last 60+ years always provided the "key" to forestall complaints about fairness. They didn't actually forestall any complaints which were numerous and somewhat raucous, but it was an attempt.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016