Yeah, another Mac user here that easily runs most Windows apps in a VM when
needed. I have also used boot camp when the app is critical, for example SDR#.
I can not understand the statement that Bootcamp has driver issues as when you
run the Bootcamp assistant, it has the drivers put on an memory stick. But
either way, when you run BootCamp, Windows just sees an intel based machine, no
different than if it was a non Apple hardware device.
I have yet to come across one single ham radio tool / app that didn't run
flawlessly in either Parallel's running a Win 7 VM, or as stated above,
Bootcamp.
I will state the obvious, when in the Windows side, you are still vulnerable to
all of the attacks typically going after MS, Adobe, etc...
Not an endorsement for Apple, but I hate when folks do not recommend a Mac when
they probably have never owned one.
-Kevin (KK4YEL)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced !