Another nice solution, especially for more complex stations, is the new
Band Aide band decoder from Top Ten Devices. The optional K3 ACC cable
provides clean integration or you can build your own. You can do "wire
ORing" internally to let multiple bands select the same multi-band
antenna. The box provides front panel LEDs for 160-6 band selection
including 60 and WARC. It has a rotary switch that offers manual selection
of an antenna other than the one normally selected for a band and five
optional positions that leave the default selection active but also
activate a separate output line that can drive an external relay to select
among alternate antennas on a band. It's simple to use in basic stations
and flexible to use in more complex situations. I have two in my SO2R
station and like them very much.

--

Rick Tavan
Truckee, CA