Hi

The double stick tape can be a problem and if you mess it up you can just
use some Scotch double stick tape you can get a an office supply store. You
can even just use regular Scotch Magic tape to tape it to the front panel.
The method I use for the supplied tape is first break the tape on the score
line into two pieces then remove the white paper first and press the tape
and brown paper onto the green filter. I usually make a small about 1/4 inch
45 degree cut on one corner of the filter to clear the front bezel screw.
Then lifting the brown paper off of the green filter should leave the double
stick tape in place on the filter. Finally I carefully align the filter with
the cut out in the front panel and press it down. I then use a Q-tip to
remove any finger prints from both sides of the filter.

The front panels are usually taped for the 2-56 screws but if they are not
the screws have a taper on them so they will cut the threads into the panel
if required. Thread them into the panel first to cut the threads using a
screwdriver that fits properly, I use a large jewelers screwdriver. Be
careful not to over tighten the screws or you will strip the threads you
just made. Then remove the screws and install the Plexiglas bezel. Again do
not over tighten or you will crack the bezel or strip the threads.

Don Brown

KD5NDB