I have had some international orders for just the K3 sides at 49.95
> but they get hit with over 60 bucks in shipping fees before this fee
> increase.

International shipping was absurd *before* this last increase.  I had
foreign customers pay nearly as much to ship a cable as the cost of the
cable itself.  USPS may be pricing themselves right out of business.
With Regional Rate packages no longer available to small shippers
(those who do not mail more than 50 pieces at a time or pay a monthly
fee to a third party like Stamps.com, Endicia, etc.) and the absurd
increases on international, it's just getting out of hand.
73,

  ... Joe, W4TV