Be careful.  Not all LED's are the same.
Early on I purchased a cheap two-pack at HomeDepot.
Later I was using brand name. I started to have some noise problems - the cheap no-names were causing problems. I am almost all LED's now. I started because my YL could hear the CFL power supply buzzing and LED's are a higher switching freq she could not hear.

I am a scout campmaster, our cabin (and all lights in camp) were replaced with cheap LED's and we have HF noise problems. I also have a dimmer to deal with in our cabin. I am not sure the dimmer is a problem but with the LED's I can't tell. I am thinking about purchasing better LED's and replacing them... Five to start. I am not sure there isn't a ground issue (or ground loop?) either. Unplugging the microwave solved the problem one time but not the next...

The KX3 is great for tracing LED noise - battery power...

73, steve WB3LGC