Question:

Is there any way that the on-board audio codec can be locked in mono mode or something that looks like that? Not that I want it to be.

Using the analogue line out I get normal L&R channels into MMTTY in SO2V mode running in Logger32. The SO2V channel goes dark if I turn off the Sub RX. All is normal as I have been running it for years

If I use the USB audio which presents itself to MMTTY as:

Reception: Microphone (USB Audio Codec)
Transmission: Speakers (USB Audio Codec)

I only see the audio from the main RX in both channels despite the main being configured as left and the sub channel configured as right. Turning the sub RX on or off has no effect except for in the headphones.

I would suspect that I have some horrible Win7/64 audio configuration problem which at present I just can't figure out.

Anyone got any thoughts on this.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO