Well, there are laws of economics for manufacturers, too.  And they are
at times more rigid than those in physics.  <grin>

Yes, I've been doing thermal design for 25 years.  You give me a big
enough pile of money, I'll deliver your target temp at target location,
with </= max specified "noise".

73,

Clay Autery