I am new to the KPXA100 myself, however, I attached my amp to an ExpertPower
EXP12180, 12v 18AH battery and ran it at 90 watts and didn't notice any LOW
SPPL or PAFLT notifications.  I ran CW for probably 10 contacts.  I had my
battery on a float charge at full capacity before attaching it to the
KPXA100.  I very well could have given those falts if I had used it longer,
or I suppose I could have missed the notices, but when I took the KPXA100
off the battery, the voltage was 12.6V.  I will have to take a look at that
more closely the next time I try to hook the battery up to the amp.

73's,

Terry, N7TB